Hello and welcome to my store!
Here you can find the shipping policies and answers to all of your questions. In case you need further explanations, please contact me and I'll be glad to respond as soon as possible. You can write in English, 中文 and Italiano.
Recipient’s name and address
When making an order, please provide correct information:
• The recipient's full name.
• A correct and complete shipping address.
• If necessary, send me a message during check out.
Week-ends and public holidays
You can leave messages and make your purchases anytime you like, but I can get back with you only the next working day. Thanks for your understanding.
I accept exchanges or cancellations of the orders within 24 hours after purchase, but make sure to contact me immediately, because once your items have been shipped, I cannot cancel, exchange or refund your order.
Custom or personalised orders can't be returned or exchanged except in case they arrive damaged or defective.
In any case, shipping costs cannot be refunded.
All products are shipped from Italy within 7 days after payment clears (some tolerance must be considered during or near holidays).
The shipping costs include postage, packaging materials and invoice printing.
I make use Priority Air mail (no tracking number). Airmail usually takes around a week to ten days in Europe, and two to three weeks elsewhere, but sometimes it can be quicker or slower than that. If you live in Australia or New Zealand, you must be particularly patient.
In case you prefer registered mail or an international courier, please contact me before payment.
Please remember that according to each country's regulations outside the European Union, customs fees may apply.
As I do my best to protect my items for a safe delivery, I am not responsible for any damage or loss which might incur during shipping.
Please, send me a message of confirmation when you receive your purchased items.
In case of any damage or defects, please send me a picture of the item and/or its packaging and I’ll get back with you as soon as possible. I’ll do my best to work things out, according with these policies. If you are happy, I’ll be happy, too. Thanks.
Returns and exchanges
All my items sold on this store are made to order therefore I can offer refund and returns only in case your purchased items arrive defective.
Please, contact me within 3 days after delivery and ship back the item/s within 7 days after delivery.
I cannot be held responsible for errors, such as providing wrong shipping addresses.
If a package is returned due to a wrong address or because unclaimed or for any other reason, the shipping fee is non-refundable and to resend an item, you will need to pay the shipping fee again for re-dispatch.
After one week upon receiving your purchase, the sale is final.
It might happen that colours might differ slightly from how they appear in the photos in my shop; this is sometimes due to the different colour settings of each device they are seen with.
As many items are custom made, you may request similar ones by checking around my website, my blog and around the net and find the design, painting and illustration that best suits your taste. Then contact me and we can arrange everything accordingly.
I am available also for wholesale production, so please contact me if you need that.
For any query regarding your orders you are welcome to contact me at info [at] yeppadoo.world. Indeed it’s a pleasure talking with someone who appreciates my works.
To fulfil your order, I will receive certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information and the details of the product that you are ordering. You may provide me with additional personal information for instance, if you contact me directly for a custom order.
How I use your information:
I will use this information:
1. To fulfil your order: I primarily need to use and process your information to mail you the goods you ordered.
2. To contact you: I may use your contact details to communicate with you about your order, both before and after I send you goods, to get feedback on your level of satisfaction for your purchase.
3. For legal reasons: I may keep records of past orders to calculate payable taxes, file tax returns and track shipping.
I’ll only keep your personal data as long as it’s necessary to fulfil these purposes.
Keeping your information private and secure:
I will only share your information for very limited reasons and circumstances, as follows:
• If you agree.
• With my service providers, including the delivery companies and payment processors
• For legal reasons, including in the event of a dispute, or if we have a good faith belief that applicable law requires that we share the info with a third party.
• If you are based in the EU, you’re granted certain rights under data protection law. These include the right to access, and in certain circumstances to correct and delete, your personal information.
• If you are based in Italy, you’re granted certain rights under the data protection law. Decreto legislativo 30 giugno 2003, n. 196. These include the right to access, and in certain circumstances to correct and delete, your personal information.
If you have any questions about these rights or any other issues, please contact me at info [at] yeppadoo.world
Please take notice that by purchasing my product(s), you agree with and accept all terms in my shop. Thanks.